Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Been a while

Its been a long time since I've posted a blog. So here it goes...

Today is Tuesday, its close to the end of September, and summer is basically over. When I went out to my car this morning it was covered in fallen leaves from the tree it sits under. This confused me, because it is hot and humid today, it does not feel like fall. I'm not ready for fall, I want more summer, more time at the lake, more trips, more time with friends in the summer sun. But since the weather is deciding to change, I guess I should just accept it and appreciate the in-between weather that is extremely pleasant.
You know the weather I'm talking about, the mid 70's with a light breeze and the sun shining bright in the sky to warm your face. The leaves turning and their colors showing more vibrant in the warm sun. I do love that kind of weather.

I know this is incredibly boring... My first blog back and I'm writing about the weather. Don't worry, my posts will get more exciting, I intend to catch you all up on what I've been doing since my last post.

Until next time, Love
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment